This Cancer-Obliterating Turmeric Smoothie is FILLED with Coconut Oil, Ginger, Cinnamon and MORE
In multiple lab tests curucmin has also been shown to block the growth of certain types of tumors. One study showed that a turmeric extract containing curcumin was able to stabilize colorectal cancer.
Other studies suggest that turmeric may be able to help protect against various skin diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, colitis, stomach ulcers, high cholesterol levels and various other conditions.
Although the key ingredient of this smoothie is turmeric, mainly due to it’s wide range of health benefits, there are many other healthy ingredients included that make this smoothie one of the best recipes for overall health.
- Half a tablespoon of turmeric
- One cup of coconut milk (Rich in fiber and vitamin C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6)
- Half a cup of frozen pineapple or mango (Good source of vitamin C which provides protections against immune system deficiencies and various diseases)
- One fresh banana (Good source of potassium which helps maintain fluid balance and keeps your brain, nerves, heart and muscles functioning)
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon (Effective at lowering blood sugar levels in people with diabetes)
- Half a teaspoon of ginger (Reduces menstrual pain and pain caused by arthritis, also effective at reducing nausea and dizziness)
- One teaspoon of chia seeds (good source of fiber, protein, calcium, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids)
- One teaspoon of maca (Commonly used to treat anemia, chronic fatigue and to boost energy levels)
- Some fresh cracked pepper for optimal nutrient absorption of the turmeric’s healing properties (optional)
Now that you know all of the various health benefits of the ingredients to this smoothie, watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to make one like it.