- Published by
- Posted on
First you have to know the size of your tummy to reduce it. Get a measuring tape and wrap it around your waist at your belly button and check your girth. Take the measurement while you are standing up. Make sure that the tape measure is level.
For women, the healthy waist size is 35 inches and for men, it is 40 inches.
1.Flat Stomach Workouts
- Stand with your feet about hip-width apart and squat to the floor, placing your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Now jump the feet out and come to a pushup position, on the hands and toes with the body in a straight line.
- Now jump the feet back to the start position.
- Continue jumping feet out and in for 30 to 60 seconds for 3 sets of 10 reps.
This is an amazing way to reduce stomach and to build strong abdominal muscles, so it should be performed by anyone who wants to get flat tummy.
Lie flat on the floor with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart. Place your hands on both sides of your head. Take care not to lock your fingers or to pull your head up. Push a little of your back into the floor to engage the abdominals. Tilt your chin slightly and leave a few inches space between your chin and chest.
Now roll your shoulders off the floor. The gap between your shoulder and floor should be 4 inches and your lower back should remain always on the floor. Just be like that for a moment at the top and then move back down slowly.
3. Hindu/Judo Push-up/Dive Bombers
This exercise also helps you flatten the tummy. If you are a beginner, you can perform the exercise by putting the knees on the floor and only the movement of the upper body is required. Try it!
- Put your hands flat on the floor. Maintain a distance shoulder’s width apart.
- Keep your back straight and extend your legs behind you forming the push-up position.
- Keep your feet wider than your shoulder’s width. Your body should be supported only by your toes and hands.
- Start position: Take your hands in the backward direction towards your feet. Maintain your arms straight. Now arch your chest and body in the forward direction so that your hips move down towards the floor.
- Final position: Now, when you reach the start position again, straight your arms and arch your back. Doing this pushes your torso in the upwards direction such that your chest is outwards and your sight should be in a direction above you.
- Do this exercise 3 sets of 12 reps.
Pages: 1 2