- Published by
- Posted on
Amazing Facts about Water
Further, do you know there are few of many startling facts about drinking water at right time which would amaze you a lot? For instance do you know?
- When you drink water before going to sleep than it appease your hunger pangs for the whole night and contributes towards a peaceful sleep in this way
- Drinking 8 to 10 glass of water in a day also acts very effectively towards dealing with joint problems and back aches
- If the required level of water in your body drops by 2% then it could trigger fuzzy memory issues, problems in mathematics and other focus related difficulties in a person
- Moreover, lack of water quantity in body is the number one reason behind feeling fatigued throughout the day
After having considered the aforementioned facts we now move towards knowing the right times of drinking water in order to understand its potent effects on human’s body.
We now look at the nine best ways and times when your body requires more water and when the effect of water is also greater on a person’s body. As drinking water in these times ensures the proper smoothness which is required and demanded by body. Apart from that, this act also contributes substantially towards one’s health. Let’s now have a peek at the right times of drinking water in a day.
- When you wake up in the morning then first thing you should do at that time is drinking a glass of water, it is very important to drink water when you get up in order to keep your body going throughout the day. It is just like warming up your body to bear the day. This time of drinking water is of paramount importance when you are that kind of a person who does not eat breakfast
- Moreover, drinking water half hour before taking meal is also very beneficial for a person. As it helps in preparing the stomach and it also makes it comfortable to digest the acidic food. Apart from that, it also enlightens your taste buds right before taking in any meal. Hence, it qualifies as another very important time for drinking water in order to gain maximum benefits
- Apart from that, if you feel dehydrated even after eating meal then you should drink a glass of water because at times what happens, your body passes this dehydration signal just to make you aware that now is the time to take a glass of water. In such situation you can drink a glass of water with snack; once done with that you will then feel fuller after a while and not dehydrated or hungry anymore
- Whenever you exercise, you can then take 8 ounces of water in your body to cater the dehydration which triggers once you are done with the exercise. However, it is up to you that how much water you should drink before exercise depending upon your disposition and level of water in your body
- Just like above pointer, you should also drink water after exercising to make up for lost hydration level due to it
- Whenever you take medication then it is useful to drink water with that if allowed by doctor. As water helps in dissolving medicines in body and makes it convenient to digest in a body
- Whenever you are at places which are under attack of a gamut of bacteria’s and viruses then it is best suited for you to drink a lot of water to vent out picked up germs, bacteria’s and viruses from your body
- Bear in mind that, most of the heart attacks trigger in the morning and drinking water in the morning reduces the chances of occurrence of such heart diseases or shooting pains
Further, when you are ill then drink a lot of water as it keeps the flow of germs outwards of your body. Moreover, it would also aggravate your recovery ability. It is an old cure but still works perfectly in recent times.