- Published by
- Posted on
There could be multiple reasons which could result into boils on body. Few of them are comprised of attack by specific bacteria which is known as Staphylococcus Aureus. Apart from that presence of fungi on your body for a long period of time could also end up in abscesses. However, the most common cause of boils is wound on hairy areas of human body as such blisters need hair follicles to be appeared on the body; hence, it is important to take care of such body parts and try to keep them from any kind of wounds.
Furthermore, boils could be of different types. One is called furuncles which grow by involving one hair follicle whilst other type is called carbuncles and it is grown by involving multiple hair follicles. Moreover, when the oil ducts beneath the skin gets clogged then this condition is termed as acne cyst. Then, there is pilonidal cyst which occurs at the crease of buttocks when you keep sitting for a longer time period and get your hair follicle damaged or infected which ultimately ends up into this kind of boil. It is very important to know the common types of blisters if they appear on your body quite often because the treatment of each one of them tends to have slight variations.
After having done with the reasons and types of body boils; now, we will be identifying those areas on human body that come under the vicious circle of blisters intermittently. Your face, armpits, buttocks, thighs and neck are more prone to attract the bacteria of boils. If we look at the other reasons behind body boils then we will realize that sports persons are more likely to get this disease. Similarly, hot wax treatment also infects the applied body area at times and hence, results into boils. Insects also have a huge role to play in dispersion of such bacteria. Apart from that, poor hygiene and diabetes also invest substantially in luring the germs of this disease.
As there are multiple ways to get this disease similarly there are various ways to cure and get rid of body boils. You can go to the doctor and get it treated or you can simply heal it by opting out for natural ways of copping up with body boils. We will now be looking at and elaborating on the later treatment which is as follows:
- Heat helps a lot in healing from boils so get a bowl of boiled water, soak a clean piece of cloth in it and then apply that soaked cloth on you boil in order to help draining the pus from it more quickly
- Use anti-bacterial soap at the pus oriented areas and never ever squeeze your blisters with nail or any pointed object as this could harm your follicles and could leave long-lasting marks on your skin
- On getting rid of the pus from blister, apply ointment on that infected area along with a bandage and repeat this process 2 to 3 times a day unless or until your boil gets healed completely
- Moreover, you can also apply a slice of onion at the infected area and bind it with a string or piece of cloth as onion contains antiseptic elements so this is another good piece of advice to get rid of your boils
- You can also apply whites of a boiled egg to the damaged area of your body and cover it with a piece of cloth in order to heal your blisters
Recapitulating, above mentioned are few of the many treatments of furuncles; however, when you see that the blister is growing instead of shrinking in size or it has turned into a giant round object e.g. like a golf ball then it is best suited for you to consult the doctor and seek his acumen in treating the disease.