- Published by
- Posted on
Urinary tract infection in bladder is less exigent and can be treated quickly by going through a rigorous course of antibiotics; however, infection in kidneys tend to be more dangerous and is potent enough to leave long lasting damage on your any of the two internal organs. The bacteria which causes this urinary tract infection in urinary system is known as Escherichia coli and due to this bacteria, UTI causing germs could reproduce themselves in urine when it is in our kidney or bladder.
This disease has become very common now-a-days, 1 out of every 3 girls tend to suffer from this UTI and the number of males is also not less substantial; therefore, it becomes important for the authorities in general and for the individual in particular to take care of their internal organs and systems in order to live a happy life with lesser roam for diseases in it.
After having gone through the information about urinary tract infection, urinary system and the following symptoms; now is the time, to cast a glance at the causes behind this disease because only then we will be able to take better precautionary measures and would be in a strong position to suggest useful and effective remedies. Females are more prone to this disease because they have shorter urethra than males as a result the chances of UTI germs moving upwards are far greater in females. Further, females who use birth control pills are also susceptible to UTI. If we look at other causes than long term use of catheter, kidney stones and weaker immune system due to prolong chronic illness could also qualify as strong causes behind this disease among adults of all genders.
Moving forward, we now have come to the point where we can talk about and discuss the easiest possible remedies and precautionary measures to not only cure this disease but to also prevent it from happening. The potent remedies for UTI are as follows:
- Use a lot of cranberry juice when you are suffering from UTI because this acts as a very effective home remedy to cure the disease. Apart from that. You can also try cranberry capsules from bazar.
- Do not hold onto your urine because in this you let the respective germ enter into your bladder and kidney which ultimately causes UTI in you
- Be very vigilant about your hygiene
- Avoid using products of opposite gender be it deodorants, soaps or other products
- Increase your fluid intake in order to flush out this bacteria from your system and to keep up with your hydration level
- You can also drink juice made of baking soda to cure this disease
- Apart from that, you can also place a warm bag at your pelvic area in order to keep it warm and to relieve the pain
The above mentioned are few out of many home remedies which can be used as an effective treatment to UTI. However, it is recommended to be very careful about the causes of UTI in order to avoid this infection by taking in-time precautionary measures.