- Published by
- Posted on
Penny Powell recently shared photos on Facebook, after a good friend of hers found out why her son had been chronically ill. The boy’s father, Simon, had a suspicion as to why their young son wasn’t getting better, and he turned out to be right. The boy’s ‘sippy cup’ had a leak-proof spout, and when the Simon inspected it, he noticed an awful odor coming from it.
This feature, which makes these cups so convenient for parents, is sealed. When Simon cracked the spout open with a knife, he found something growing there that explained his baby’s illness… MOLD!!
His son had been drinking from a mold infested cup! Needless to stay he was outraged, disgusted and frightened for his son’s well-being. He took pictures and when Penny posted them on Facebook, other parents began sharing the same thing. They had all been using Tommy Tippee Cups.
Please SHARE this important health information with your friends and family on Facebook, to help prevent other children from being exposed to this hazard!