- Published by
- Posted on
If You Cook Potato Peels in Water, You Will Solve One of the Biggest Problems Every Woman Has (VIDEO)
For some reason grey hairs are indicative of old age to most women and this is usually not acceptable to them.
Looking young is a thing to be desired and lots of money is spend daily on commercial hair dyes that are expensive and have adverse side effects.
Fortunately you can dye your hair naturally today using potato peels. This recipe will actually change the colour of your hair from grey to brown in no time.
So what do you need?
You will require the following.
- A pot.
- A cup of potato peels.
- Two cups of water.
- Put the two cups of water in the pot.
- Place the pot of water on a stove and put your potato peels in the pot.
- Boil the potato peels and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Strain the water in a bowl and you are ready for the dyeing procedure.
How to dye your hair with potato peels
- Shampoo your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
- Use the potato peel water solution as a second rinse or gently use a soft bristle brush to apply the solution on your hair.
- You will instantly notice a change in the colour of your hair from grey to brown.
- Leave on for about 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- The natural potato dye will remain on your hair leaving it nice and well colored.
- Watch Video On Next Page..
Pages: 1 2