- Published by
- Posted on
- Frequent need to urinate especially during nighttime
- Incapacity to urinate or holding back while urinating
- Inability to completely empty one’s bladder or weak urine stream
- Pain or burning while urinating
- Blood in the urine
- Blood in the sperm
- Ejaculation problems
- Pain in the hips, thighs or lower back
- Pelvic pain
- Bone aching
- Erectile dysfunction
Any of these signs should be an alarm to see a doctor immediately. Also, be aware that these symptoms are not all-inclusive. Any other unexplained pain, inflammation, burning or infection also asks for urgent medical attention.
Last, but not least, other conditions, such as urinary tract infections, can also produce these symptoms, but this doesn’t mean they should be disregarded as unimportant.