- Published by
- Posted on
There are certain dangers associated to the usage of microwaved food. The reheated food from microwave can be a cause of very dangerous health hazards like hormonal disruption, brain damage, malnutrition, increased body fat and weakened immune system. Some of the very dangerous side effects associated to the use of microwaved food are as under:
- There are by-products produced in the microwaved food that cannot be broken down that is metabolized in the human body.
- A continuous use of microwaved food can be a cause of brain damage because it shortens the electrical impulse produced from the brain.
- The hormonal production in both males and females is altered or stopped because of the usage of microwaved food.
- The by-products of microwaved food have their long term permanent effects on the human body that weakens it slowly but continuously.
- The minerals present in the vegetables are changed into cancerous radicals when they are cooked in the microwave oven.
- The microwaved food causes the production of cancerous tumors in the human stomach and intestines.
- The rapid increase of colon cancer in people of developed countries in the present era is due to the use of microwaved food which affects the human intestines dangerously enough to cause cancer.
- The nutrients, minerals and vitamins present in the food are altered into harmful substances that cannot be broken down nor absorbed in the human body due to the use of microwave to cook or reheat it.
- The human blood develops the cancer causing cells in it if the microwaved food is eaten for a considerable longer period of time.
- The lack of concentration, decrease in intelligence, emotional instability and loss of memory are caused by eating microwaved food.
- The food gets tasteless and it loses its nutritious vitality when reheated in the microwave oven.
- The microwaved cereal and milk converts amino acid into carcinogens.
- The meat when heated in a microwave loses its nucleo-proteins.
- The body resistance against the viral and bacterial infections gets lowered because of microwaved food.
- The excessive use of microwaved food can cause serious birth defects in both males and females.
- Microwaves if leaked from the microwave oven can cause serious health issues especially those linked to the eyes because they are the most sensitive of the visible body organs.
- The cholesterol level in the human body is increased due to the intake of microwaved food.
- The white blood cells in the blood are decreased slowly due to the use of reheated food.
- Anemic tendencies are increased in the human body due to the gradual decrease of hemoglobin in the blood that is mainly caused due to the excessive intake of microwaved food.
- The food which is microwaved in the oven faces its structural disintegration which is accelerated mainly due to microwaves.
These are some very dangerous and unhealthy side effects of the use of microwave oven for reheating and cooking the food. The most dangerous of these side effects is the cause of cancer, brain damage and nutritious destructiveness because of microwave oven. Due to the heating of food in the oven caused by the aid of microwaves, the water present in the food vibrates and heats up. By this process, the water molecules get tear apart, impaired and deformed. The microwaves if they are old have the tendency to leak the dangerous microwaves out and that may get up to the head level of the human body. The frequency of the microwaves is very much and it should be avoided to stand closer to the microwave to make the body safe from the microwaves contact and eventually its hazardous side effects.
Microwaving of the food reduces its nutritional benefits in addition to the reduction of key antibodies present in it. Moreover, it produces harmful bacteria which can cause dangerous health issues by going into the human body along with the food. It can be concluded that the food should be eaten fresh and it is very unhealthy in all the ways to reheat and reuse the already cooked food. The microwaves are dangerous to have their contact with the human body and the food, so they should be avoided in every possible way.
Image courtesy: Flickr, DaveCrosby