This Exercise Is More Powerful Than 1,000 Sit-Ups: Spare 60 Seconds A Day And In Only A Month You Will Have A Flat Stomach!
- Published by
- Posted on
For many people the sit-ups are the most disliked exercise, and yet many want a straight and sturdy stomach. Fortunately, fitness experts have found a solution which, they claim, can replace even a 1,000 sit-ups.
This is a static exercise in which all the weight of the body lays on the hands and toes, and the body is straight as a board. In carrying out this exercise, the body cannot move an inch, and this is the way to a flat and sturdy stomach,as well as to the painless back, because the strong abdominal muscles support the spine.
If you practice this exercise several times a week for ten minutes a day, you will have better results than if you did a 1,000 sit-ups.
Before performing this exercise make sure that your body is in the correct starting position, and respect these five points:
- Press your palms firmly on the floor and stretch your shoulders so that they are as distant from each other as possible, making sure that your neck is elongated. Your hands should be comfortable, not like they are about to loosen up.
- Most of the work is in the abdominal muscles, but you should also feel “fire” in your legs.
If you do not have that feeling, set your heels further relying on the toes of the feet so that the quadriceps are more tensed, and then squeeze your buttocks in order to activate the muscles in the lower body.
- Hold the buttocks lower, not higher. Your body must be as a straight line, and not as a triangle.
- To make holding this body posture a bit easier, you need to breathe in and out rhythmically.
- To make sure that your body is straight, imagine a glass of water balancing on your lower back or that a ball rolls from the nape to heel without being stuck in the lower back.
(On Next Page You Will Read About “The procedure of doing this exercise“)
Pages: 1 2