- Published by
- Posted on
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Whole Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12.
TOP TEN REASONS TO AVOID SOY MILK
1. Soybeans contain large quantities of natural toxins or “antinutrients”. Drinking just two glasses of soy milk daily can significantly alter a woman’s menstrual cycle.
2. Soy has been found to increase the body’s need for vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
3. Soybeans also contain haemagglutinin, a clot-promoting substance that causes your red blood cells to clump.
4. 99% of soy is genetically modified. It contains one of the highest contamination by pesticides of any of our foods.
5. Soybeans and soy products contain high levels of phytic acid, which inhibits assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc.
6. Soy foods contain high levels of toxic aluminum, which negatively effects the nervous system the kidneys and has been linked to the onset of Alzheimer’s.
7. Soy contains a compound resembling vitamin B12 that cannot be processed by your body. Thus, soy foods can contribute to B12 deficiency.
8. Fragile soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures during processing in order to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, making them dangerous for human digestion.
9. Soy contains toxic isoflavones.The soy isoflavones genistein and daidzein can stimulate existing breast cancer growth showing risk in consuming soy products if a woman has breast cancer. (Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2001 Sep;35(9):118-21).
10. Soy contains plant estrogens, called phytoestrogens, which disrupt endocrine function and lead to infertility and breast cancer in women.
Carrageenan in Soy Milk