- Published by
- Posted on
Has your eczema got you feeling insecure? Don’t fret. Apple cider vinegar has been proven to be an effective solution for eczema as well as other skin conditions.
How Does Vinegar Treat Eczema?
- Vinegar is an excellent source of acetic, lactic and malic acids. These contain antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which help fight skin infections, relieve dry skin, inflammation and itchiness.
- Vinegar contains beta-carotene, which supports cell renewals.
- Vinegar is also an excellent source of potassium, which helps balance your skin’s pH and fights allergies.
- Vinegar is rich in a wide array of essential vitamins and minerals, including pectin, sodium, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorous, sulphur and iron – all of which help strengthen the immune system and control eczema.
- Apple cider vinegar, in particular, is a rich source of fiber which is highly useful in flushing out toxins that lead to eczema.
*5 Reasons To Wash Your Face with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar isn’t just great for treating eczema; it’s good for keeping your skin feeling clean and rejuvenated. Here are five great reasons to consider washing your face with apple cider vinegar. A word of caution – don’t put apple cider vinegar full strength over your face – it can burn. Use a diluted mixture of 50% water and 50% apple cider vinegar and be sure to try the solution on the skin on your hand or elsewhere before putting on your face. In very rare instances, some people are sensitive to this solution.
- Apple cider vinegar can help reduce age spots: When you wash your face daily with apple cider vinegar you will notice a substantial difference in age spots. Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxy acids that will remove dead skin and reveal healthy and vibrant new skin. In addition to washing with a splash of apple cider vinegar, dab a little on a cotton ball and apply directly to age spots. Wait about thirty minutes and rinse your face with cool water and pat dry. Do this twice daily for six weeks and you will see a difference.
- Apple cider vinegar fights acne, pimples and blemishes: No need to buy commercial acne cream when you can use apple cider vinegar. When apple cider vinegar is made, malic acid forms. This makes apple cider vinegar a potent antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral substance capable of keeping bacteria at bay and pimples from forming.
- Apple cider vinegar balances your skin: While removing oil from your skin, apple cider vinegar also helps to balance pH and keeps your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production of sebum. Rinse your face daily with apple cider vinegar if you desire balance.
- Apple cider vinegar fights wrinkles: Diluted apple cider vinegar face wash can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can soak a cotton pad or cotton cloth in diluted apple cider vinegar and dab on your skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apple cider vinegar removes toxins from your face: Regular use of an apple cider vinegar wash will help draw toxins out of your skin leaving a youthful and clean glow.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Eczema
Apple cider vinegar can be used in combination with other ingredients to treat eczema. Below are are few simple (and cost-effective) ways of doing this using ingredients from your own kitchen. (Continue On Next Page)
Pages: 1 2