Even though temperatures indicate that spring is coming, but the water will sure be freezing.Warm water opens pores and your skin becomes loose and soft. Cold water has the opposite effect. It seals your pores and your skin shrinks. This is exactly what cold water does to your digestive tract.
What does cold water do to your body?
– Ice cold water chills your digestive tract and constricts the blood vessels in it. Your digestive system ends up all restricted and dehydrated.
– Human body needs more energy to regulate its inner temperature, so make sure if you really need that glass of iced water. In this way your digestive tract lacks energy and fails to digest food and extract nutrients properly, not to mention the excessive water loss.
– If you drink a glass of cold water after your meals, your body will start producing excess mucus. Your immune system fails to carry its regular function, so you are likely to catch a cold or develop any severe health condition.
– Combine cold water or soda with your meals will increase your body weight. Wonder why? Your body cannot process excess fats, and they end up in your tissues and organs.
– If you believed that cold water will enhance your immune function and help you burn calories, you are absolutely wrong. Your digestive system does not need any additional burden, and cold water always makes things worse and harder.
Warm water does you good (Continue on next page)
Pages: 1 2