We all know that when it comes to removing plaque, the dentist will do the job perfectly. However, there are many natural recipes which you can help you get rid of plaque at home.
- 30 grams of black walnut husks (Black walnuts contains iodine, which is a powerful antimicrobial and disinfectant)
- Put the walnut husks in a bowl.
- Add water and place the mixture on the stove. Let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Soak your toothbrush in the resulting mixture and brush your teeth for at least 5 minutes.
Repeat this procedure three times throughout the day; in the morning, afternoon and evening, ideally right after each of your meals.
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower seeds (Sunflower oil has proven to be an effective antimicrobial)
- 4 tablespoons of linden flower (Has been shown to induce antibacterial activity against organism associated with diseases of the mouth)
- 1 liter of water
- Put all the ingredients in a pot.
- Fill the pot up with water until the ingredients are submerged in it. Place the pot on your element using low heat.
- Cook the mixture for half an hour.
Wash your teeth with the resulting mixture after every meal.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (Has been proven to fight against bacteria, bad breath and prevent cavities)
- Soak your toothbrush in apple cider vinegar and wash your teeth.
- Thoroughly rinse your mouth with water to avoid damaging teeth enamel.