The most common prostate disorders are enlargement of the prostate gland called hypertrophy, and inflammation of the prostate gland called prostatitis.
Symptoms and Causes
The two main symptoms of prostate disorder are interfering with the passage of urine and frequent urge for urination during night time. More symptoms include dull pain in the hips, lower back, feet, and legs.
We present you nine natural remedies that help in case of enlarged prostate.
1. Mix 0.7 ounces of peeled and chopped pumpkin seeds, 3.5 ounces of freshly chopped celery root, a teaspoon of olive oil, and freshly squeezed juice of one lemon, until you get a homogeneous mixture. This mixture improves the condition of hypertrophy, or enlarged prostate.
2. Almonds and sunflower seeds are beneficial for this condition. Consume them in the period between 5 PM and 7 PM as it’s the best time for the organism to process them.
3. Consume five quail eggs every day in the period between 5 PM and 7 PM, for 15 consecutive days.
4. Consume 0.33 ounces of pumpkin oil, three times daily for a month
5. Prepare a tea from dry hazelnut leaf or crust to cure prostate adenoma, by adding a tablespoon of the leaves or crust in a cup of boiling water. Once it cools, consume two tablespoons of the tea few times a day.
6. Boil 4.2 cups of water and one ounce of chopped pine tree needles in a covered pot and on a low heat for about ten minutes. Strain when it cools, and divide the amount of tea in five different cups which you should drink throughout the day.
7. Prepare a tea from 10.5 ounces of boiled water and three tablespoons of fresh grated asparagus. Transfer the tea in a thermos and let it stay for two hours. Strain, and consume 3.3 ounces, three times daily to improve your prostate condition.
8. Mix half a cup of hot milk or water and 40 drops of 20 percent alcoholic solution of propolis. Consume the solution around 15 minutes before every meal, which is three times daily.
9. Another good natural remedy for this condition is consuming a smaller onion bulb with a teaspoon of honey on a daily basis.
Note: We recommend consulting your doctor before starting any of these natural remedies.