Freckle is one of the very common skin diseases that could be triggered in both man and woman. It leaves brown or reddish spots on a human’s face due to multiple reasons. It attacks a person regardless of his or her gender. So where girls are seemed worried over having them, boys are equally tense about them. As having freckles directly impact your face and hence, your overall appearance, which is very important in public interactions of modern era.
Experts says that there could be various contributing factors towards freckles on face but most major ones are happened to be hormonal imbalance in a person, the role of hereditary or excessive exposure of prone-to-be-affected areas of skin to sunlight. It is also said that over exposure of sunlight is a single most significant contributor towards this disease. Therefore, it is important for young girls and boys to take care of their skin while travelling or roaming out and about in sunlight.
After having considered the above mentioned points, we will now be looking at the home remedies to treat freckles naturally.
Like many other diseases freckles can also be treated at home by opting out for natural remedies. In fact it is better and appropriate to treat this disease at home because medical treatment is way too expensive comparatively. Apart from that, these homemade natural cures are safe and do not prone to any side effects.
Let’s now have a look at mostly used home remedies to get rid of freckles:
- You can apply sour cream a bit on the affected areas of your skin directly for few minutes as it is an effective tip to get rid of freckles. After application of sour cream, wipe if off with tissues after a while and then apply moisturizer on those affected areas. You will have to repeat this trick for once daily in order to have good and instant results
- You can also apply lemon juice on the affected areas of your skin as lemon is enriched with bleaching abilities naturally. So its application on skin is very worthy to get rid of freckles. Moreover, you can also apply moisture of lemon juice on your freckles and then, can wash it off with lukewarm water after having a 10 – 15 minutes massage. Practice this tip twice daily for long lasting results
- Apart from aforementioned pointers, you can also make face mask by using honey in multiple ways, you can either use it with water or with wheat germs or with yogurt. However, in case of water you have to hot the mixture a bit and then, apply this mixture on the affected areas for 10, 20 and half an hour respectively. Afterwards, rinse your skin with water. Repeat this process once every day for effective treatment
- Another good option to treat freckles is applying slice of eggplants on the freckle oriented areas of your skin. Eggplant slices are very useful in getting rid of this disease and in showing instant improvement. All you are required to do is apply these slices on the affected areas and then keep giving yourself massage for about 10 minutes in circular motion. Afterwards, wash your face; you will have to repeat this process daily. Improvements will start feeling after a week’s treatment and after two weeks you would realize that your freckles has dimmed
- You can also use butter milk on the affected areas for about 10 minutes and then later, can wash it off with lukewarm water for effective results
- Moreover, you can also use buttermilk and powdered oatmeal to prepare a paste for treating freckles. Leave this paste on the affected portions of skin for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash away with cold water. However, you will have to repeat this process daily for good and promising results
- Horseradish is another effective option to get rid of this disease. You can directly apple horseradish juice on your skin where freckles are visible. Keep repeating this process unless some good results start showing off
- Further you can also make a paste to be used on skin by mixing grated horseradish with lemon juice equivalent of one table spoon; blend both of them to prepare your required paste. Afterwards, apply this paste on the affected areas of your skin for 10 minutes and later wash it away with cold water. Repeat this process daily unless some positive results start appearing
Recapitulating, above are mentioned few of the many home remedies to treat freckles naturally instead of opting out for expensive medical treatment. It is important to treat freckles in young people as their appearance is being affected by its presence. However, if you realized that the above pointers are not very beneficial in curing your ailment then you can consult your doctor for an apt medical treatment.