Ozone kills 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses in 10 seconds, Here is how to use it to treat CANCER
“Did you know that the lack of health that exists in every single cancer condition, without exception (no matter the location or stage of the cancer), has to do with impaired, oxygen-less respiration of the body’s cells?” states Jane G. Goldberg, PhD, who is a psychoanalyst specializing in working with cancer patients in New York City. This has been known for the past 100 years and its discovery was awarded a Nobel Prize. There is even a treatment for it called ozone therapy. Ozone therapy has been available for many decades; however, the number of practitioners who offer it in the United States is very low.
What is Ozone?
Do you remember that poignant, fresh smell of air right after a thunderstorm? When you inhale, the fragrance may seem familiar even though you can’t really place it. You might call this scent cleansing. Indeed, that is precisely what it does: it cleans the atmosphere and can similarly cleanse our bodies. It occurs not only after rainfall, but also near waterfalls and ocean waves. You can even get a whiff of it when sunlight hits fields of snow. This familiar scent is called ozone. Ozone is produced when oxygen molecules are being broken down by ultraviolet radiation from the Sun. Present day technology has allowed us to produce ozone at will, eliminating the need to wait for nature to make this substance. “This machine-made artificial ozone is exactly the same ozone as nature’s own” remarks Goldberg.
Oxygen and Ozone
Ozone is made up of that same oxygen that we breath. The only difference between the two is that ozone is made up of three oxygen atoms, while the oxygen that we breath is made up of only two atoms. Ozone, due to the third oxygen atom, is naturally unstable. This means that it always wants get rid of that extra atom. Therefore, when O3 comes in contact with any cell, the third atoms will be transferred over. When this reaction happens, O3 transforms back into O2 but, its conventional properties develop more powerful and more energized nature.
The Healing Power of Ozone
“Did you know that ozone only takes 10 seconds to kill 99 percent of bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold, and viruses – 3,500 times faster than chlorine”
This is because one molecule of ozone is equal to 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. Being the most powerful and rapidly-acting oxidizing agent on earth, ozone is the best killer of destructive, disease causing organisms. It has even been proven that ozone kills cancer cells upon contact! Other healing mechanisms of ozone include:
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa
- Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
- Activation of the immune system
Ozone is successful in fighting illnesses because it goes directly into the body’s cells!
In 1925, Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize for his discovery that when the body’s cells are robbed of 40% of their usual quantity of oxygen, pathogenic transformations begin to happen inside them. Warburg stated that the “prime cause of cancer is the replacement of normal oxygen respiration of body cells by an anaerobic (oxygen-less) cell respiration”.
“Disease is due to a deficiency in the oxidation process of the body, leading to an accumulation of toxins. These toxins are ordinarily burned in normal oxidation.” –Albert Wahl
Glucose, which is a standard food for a healthy cell, is burned through oxidation. Warburg’s discovery stated that when a cell is robbed of its usual quantity of oxygen, it has no other choice but to utilize an inferior process of energy dispensation and production known as fermentation. Due to the fact that the respiratory faculty of the cell is impaired, it starts to ferment sugar without oxygen. Instead of releasing carbon dioxide, which is a normal function of a healthy cell, the damaged cell devours sugar and releases lactic acid. Carbon dioxide level decrease is a dangerous phase in this pathogenic progression because hemoglobin (the carrier of oxygen in the bloodstream) cannot release oxygen without first receiving carbon dioxide. Consequently, the damaged cell is no longer able to receive oxygen from its usual source and “is now in the unfortunate position of being deprived of its oxygen nourishment, while simultaneously being poisoned by the proliferation of toxic pathogens” states Goldburg.
Ozone and Cancer
According to Dr. Shallengerger, who is a leading supporter of ozone therapy, the problem with cancer “is not that cells are not actually getting enough oxygen”, but rather “the mitochondria – the cell’s energy factories – aren’t able to use the available oxygen efficiently.” Ozone therapy doesn’t merely supply more oxygen to the cell, but it stimulates the mitochondria in the cell to use the oxygen that is already accessible more resourcefully. Ozone therapy’s effect on damaged cells is very specific. Ozone attacks the pathogenic materials that do not have a protective coating. Ozone also kills those cells that lost their apoptosis ability. Actually, ozone ONLY kills the pathogenic cells unlike chemotherapy and radiation.
To go more into detail, because ozone has an extra oxygen atom and is unstable. All diseased cells such as cancer cells, are similarly imbalanced. Due to this imbalance, ozone and other damaged cells are attracted to one another.
“Quite beautifully, it is a mutual attraction dance between the disease (the pathogenic cells) and the remedy for the disease (ozone).”
Methods of Administering Ozone Therapy
There are many ways to use ozone therapy, these methods include:
- Autohemotherapy (Administered by practitioner)
- Ozone is injected directly into the vein.
- Ozone is mixed with patient’s blood and is then infused back into the person
- Ozonated saline therapy (Administered by practitioner)
- Saline solution is mixed with ozone gas and then infused into the patient.
- Transdermal ozone sauna (Administered in health centers)
- Ozone is dispensed through sauna spray
- Insufflation (Self-administered)
- Ozone is injected into patient through a catheter in either the rectum or the vagina.
- Dental application
- Periodontal therapy, root canal treatment, tooth sensitivity, and bone infections.
- Sauna bag (Administered in health centers)
- A suit or bag is filled with ozone for absorption through the skin for a duration of 45 minutes.
- Topical ozonated oils (Self-administered)
- Ozonated oils such as olive, jojoba, sesame, and coconut are massaged into skin.
- Breathing ozonated oil (Self-Administered)
- Breathing ozone filtered through olive oil is not only not irritating to the lungs, but also helps to clear sinus infections and lung distress.
- Direct injection into the cancerous tumor (Administered by a practitioner)
- For breast cancer, direct injection of ozone into the tumor is possible.
- For liver cancer, injection into the portal vein can be done.
- Drinking ozonated water
- Drinking ozonated water begins the process of killing digestive pathogenic microbes.
In summary, ozone therapy has impressive health benefits such as being toxic to unhealthy, damaged and dying cells while being non-toxic to healthy cells. Would you even consider Ozone Therapy?