Unfortunately, most of us remain unaware of these potential killers, most of which cause irreparable damages to your organism. High blood sugar is one such issue, and it can be dangerous. As such, it is imperative that you arm yourself with some basic knowledge about this condition.
• Dry mouth or extreme thirst
• Blurred vision
• Feeling weak or tired
• Dry skin
• An increased and frequent need to urinate, which includes during the night
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia or high blood glucose, almost always occurs in people who have diabetes.
• Strict adherence to a healthy dietary plan
• Staying physically active
• Ensuring you take your diabetes medicines as directed
It is, however, notable that suffering from other more severe symptoms is possible. This applies in particular if your blood sugar is either too high or remains high for an extended period. Fortunately, natural remedies for high blood sugar exist. As luck would have it, below is an incredible and quick solution for high blood sugar. All you need is one egg and some vinegar.
• Start by boiling an egg sometime during the afternoon and then use a fork to pierce it a couple of times. Remember, you should only pierce the boiled egg after peeling it.
• Place the peeled and pierced boiled egg in a container, pour vinegar over it, and leave it as is, overnight.
• Ingest the egg combined with a single glass of warm water the very next morning.
• Repeat the process for a few days before you check your blood sugar levels. To compare between your blood sugar levels before and after this egg treatment, remember to check the levels before treatment.
As an all-natural food, eggs provide one of the most high-quality proteins compared to any other type of food currently available. A single egg provides at least six grams of protein, which is 13% of the recommended daily value. The six grams of protein afforded by an egg contains every essential amino acid, protein building blocks, in the required proportions. As such, an egg provides enough protein to keep you full, which helps to reduce your daily caloric intake.
The Nutrition Research published a study that shows having a boiled egg for breakfast lowers appetite hormones. Additionally, diabetic patients showed improved cholesterol and blood sugar levels after eating boiled eggs, opposite to the results of eating other animal protein.
In the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, a published study shows that proteins from eggs benefit cardiovascular health. Enzymes in the small intestines and stomach convert these proteins, producing peptides with ACE inhibitory activity. Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors work by restricting angiotensin I from being converted to the potent vasoconstrictor angiotensin II. The result of this inhibition is an improved blood flow and blood pressure, which in turn reduces blood sugar levels.